Sweepstakes on Social Media
1. The competition is not connected to Instagram/Facebook and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Instagram/Facebook. The recipient of the information provided by the participant is not Instagram/Facebook, but NOVUM Management GmbH, An der Alster 63, 20099 Hamburg, as operator of the social media account (in short: "Organizer"). The information provided will be used solely for the sweepstakes.
2. Participation in the competition is only possible under the conditions listed here. By participating, the participant expressly accepts these conditions of participation. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. Each participant in a competition can only receive one prize.
3. Participation in the competition is neither dependent of an order or the use of a service with us nor on the release of your data for marketing purposes. You have the same chance of winning in each case.
Participation in the competitions/prize contests is free of charge. If competitions are offered online, however, the participant must have an Internet connection to connect to our website, the costs incurred for this are borne by the participant. If the participant cancels his/her Like or deletes his/her entry, he/she will no longer participate in the competition.
4. Any natural person over the age of 18 is entitled to participate in the competition. Participation via sweepstake clubs and automated services is excluded. By participating, the participant assures that the requirements for the eligibility to participate are met and he agrees to these conditions of participation.
5. Comments that violate the platform guidelines and / or our netiquette will be removed after knowledge without notice. The participant is thus excluded from the draw.
6. After the end of the implementation period, the winners will be drawn in camera. Participation in the draw requires full participation in accordance with No. 4 of the conditions of participation for this competition. The winners will be drawn at random.
7. The winners will be informed via the Direct Message function. Winners must register their contact and address details via Direct Message to the relevant NOVUM Hospitality social media account or via email within 5 working days (from notification of win).
If winners do not confirm acceptance of the prize during this period, their claim to the prize will be forfeited without compensation. A replacement winner will then be determined using the same procedure. There is no obligation to accept the prize.
8. Insofar as personal data of participants is collected within the scope of the competition, it will be collected, processed and used by the organizer exclusively for the purpose of conducting the competition and deleted after the competition has ended. The participant expressly agrees to this. The participant may revoke this consent at any time by letter, fax or e-mail. The participant is responsible for the correctness and completeness of his/her submitted data.
9. The personal data of the participants will be used and collected by the organizer in compliance with the data protection regulations.
The consent can be revoked at any time by deleting the corresponding entry. In this case, the participant declares at the same time that he/she will no longer participate in the competition.
10. Cash payment of the winnings is not possible. Winning claims cannot be transferred or assigned to other persons. Legal recourse is excluded. Should individual provisions of the conditions of participation be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions of participation shall remain unaffected. They shall be replaced by an appropriate provision that comes closest to the purpose of the invalid provision. The organizer reserves the right to change the conditions of participation at any time.
Responsible for data processing in connection with the competition is:
NOVUM Management GmbH
An der Alster 63
T +49 40/ 600 808 – 400
1.Processing of your personal data in the context of the sweepstakes.
We process your personal data for the proper implementation and processing of the sweepstakes and in particular for sending the prize.
In order to carry out the competition, the proﬁle name and, if available, the first and last name of the respective participant are collected and stored.
In order to send the prize, we also collect the surname and first name as well as the address from the winner(s) and pass this data on to a shipping company commissioned by us. Your data will not be passed on to third parties beyond this.
The legal basis for this processing of your personal data is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO (implementation of pre-contractual measures and fulfillment of a contract).
If we publish the first and last name of the winner(s) separately on our proﬁl or fan page or announce it externally, for example in our online store, this will only be done with the prior, express consent of the winner(s) in accordance with Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO.
2.) Storage duration
After the end of the competition, your personal data processed as part of the competition will be deleted no later than three months after the end of the competition, unless there is effective consent for further processing and/or we have a legitimate interest in continuing to store it.
3) Your data subject rights
The applicable data protection law grants you the data subject rights listed below if the respective legal requirements are met:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO
- Right to erasure pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO
- Right to withdraw consent granted pursuant to Art. 7(3) DSGVO
- Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO